Oregon Medicare Savings Connect provides help navigating Medicare benefits. Services are free, confidential and language interpretation is available.
Oregon Medicare Savings Connect is a statewide program providing information, assistance, and enrollment in two cost savings Medicare premium and prescription savings programs, Medicare Savings Program and Extra Help.
How we can help you cover costs
Get assistance paying for:
- part or all of Medicare Part B and D premium costs,
- Co-pays and deductibles
- reduce the cost of prescriptions
For Part B assistance:
- Single person making less than $1,357 monthly gross income
- A couple making less than $1,827 monthly gross income
For Part D assistance:
- Single person making less than $1,508 monthly gross income (savings and other resources are less than $13,820)
- A couple making less than $2,030 monthly gross income (savings and other resources are less than $27,600)
Contact us and apply
For direct assistance with Medicare cost savings, call 1-855-447-0155 or email email@example.com. We're available Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Other ways we can help
- Education and referrals to address to public and nonprofit services
- Make sure you receive the benefits that best fit your needs
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance Program (SHIBA) counseling