To provide cost effective legal advice and representation.
- To draft legal documents and provide legal opinions in response to client requests in a timely manner.
- To determine the county’s legal liability when claims are filed and to efficiently and effectively resolve the claims through settlement or litigation.
- To assist the county in preventing liability, as well as vigorous defense of claims.
- To continuously upgrade practice skills of staff and meet professional standards for continuing legal education.
- To establish an office environment that maximizes the ability of staff to respond professionally and efficiently to all legal needs.