Oregon law specifies the due dates for property taxes, and no extensions have been offered at this time. Property taxes owing remain due.
Payment options include:
- Electronic Check (Safest, most convenient option. Cheaper than buying a stamp.) Clicking opens to Point and Pay payment web page.
- Online with a Debit or Credit Card: (Convenience fees apply.)
- By mail (Mailed payments must be postmarked on or before November 16th, 2020. Make checks payable to Multnomah County Tax Collector.)
- Bank or Credit Union: Check with your bank or credit union to find out if they provide online bill pay services for their customers.
- By phone: Point and Pay’s automated phone system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make your property tax payment. You can pay with an electronic check, credit and debit card. Convenience fees apply. To make a payment by phone, please call: 1-833-610-5715
Property tax statements are mailed before October 25 each year. Payments are due November 15. If the 15th falls on the weekend, payment is due the next business day. You can pay in up to 3 installments due in November, February and May.
See the Property tax payment FAQs for more information including due dates, discounts, and interest.
Your mortgage company may be responsible for making your tax payment. If your property tax bill is yellow, it means a mortgage company or senior/disabled citizen deferral program has requested tax information to pay your tax bill. Check with your mortgage company or the senior/disabled citizen deferral program if you have questions.
You can view your property tax statement on multcoproptax.com.
How to look up your property tax bill.