The Department of Community Justice (DCJ) provides supervision and treatment to youth, adults, families, and communities to address the underlying issues that drive crime. Our efforts are guided by evidence-based strategies to maximize our resources and results.
COVID-19 Related Service Information for DCJ:
- What happens when a youth is arrested for a Measure 11 crime?
- View hours and rules for visiting youth in detention at the Donald E. Long Juvenile Detention Center.
- Get help getting through separation and divorce, including taking our parent education class.
- Check standard conditions of adult probation, parole, and post-prison supervision.
- Looking for information about sex offenders under our supervision?
- Locate records and archives.
- Submit a monthly report to your probation officer.