Need an appointment? You can now reach all Health Department primary care clinics at one phone number, 503-988-5558.
Clinics, pharmacy, dental services, immunizations, pregnancy support, WIC
Food service, lodging, child and adult care facilities, pools and spas, drinking water, restaurant scores
Asthma, infectious diseases, lead poisoning, animal and insect-borne diseases
Birth and death certificates, medical records, livestock, rental housing, dumping and smoking complaints.
Food safety, healthy pregnancy, disease self-management, healthy homes, pest control
Refer patients, report diseases, EMS, medical examiner, emergency preparedness, community involvement, public health practice
Community-based care and treatment for adults and children.
Mission and vision, reports, workforce diversity, Public Health Heroes, our programs
Health Department locations, addresses and phone numbers
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
- Workshop: Intro to Popular Education 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- Childbirth Education Class - English 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- WIC Summer Activity and Safety Fair 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Monday, July 10, 2017
- African American Childbirth Education Class 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- Childbirth Education Class - Spanish 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm