The organization will use an application process to form the future Ride to Care network. This will involve a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) in early 2018. The RFQ will have requirements and instructions on how to be a part of the Ride to Care network. A draft of the RFQ will be shared at these December workshops for feedback.
All transportation providers are welcome.
Each meeting will start with opening remarks from the leaders of the new Ride to Care management team. Workshop attendees can then visit tables to:
• Learn about the new program and timeline for changes
• Give comment on the draft RFQ
• Suggest what would be helpful in the needs-based grant program
• See and try new scheduling software
• Learn about new vehicle requirements
Ride Connection, 9955 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR (one block North of the Blue MAX Line E 102nd Ave Station).
• Tuesday, December 12th, 6pm-8pm
• Friday, December 15th, 8am-10am
• Sunday, December 17th, 10am-12pm
Ride to Care wants to create an RFQ that is fair and improves the program, and supports businesses during these changes. Your insight will help to do this.
Or Call: 1-855-466-2273
Light snacks will be provided. Childcare and interpretation services are available. Let organizers know what you need when you RSVP.