- Looking for our Parole and Probation Officers?
- Pay supervision fees.
- View standard conditions of adult probation, parole, and post-prison supervision with the Adult Services Division.
- Submit a monthly report to your probation officer.
- Have Reduced Supervision? Request a travel permit.
- See all adult supervision programs and services
The Adult Services Division (ASD) promotes public safety and strives to reduce recidivism while supervising over 10,000 adults sentenced to probation or released from custody on parole. Adults on supervision are held accountable through a balance of supervision, services, and sanctions designed to develop necessary skills for success, while effectively using public resources. The Division works closely with community members and partners using research and proven methods to promote positive change in the adults we supervise.