When you want/need to leave the State of Oregon, you must have permission from a PPO. 

  1. All fees (court fees/supervision fees) must be current unless a PPO makes an exception.
  2. Give at least ten (10) days advanced notice (except emergencies). 

ALL of the information below needs to be filled out for your request to be processed.

Note: Don’t expect a call back.

After completing and submitting this online form below, you will get directed to a page that shows the information you've submitted. Please keep a copy for your records. Someone will note the information in your file. They will call you only if they need any further information. 

Other ways to request a travel permit: by mail or fax Travel Permit Request (10.27 KB) or by phone: Call 503.988,3680

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.