This Work Matters
In Facilities and Property Management we support the mission of Multnomah County to provide vital services to the citizens of the county. We:
- Manage over 3 million square feet in over 130 county-owned or county-leased buildings and property.
- Fulfill over 17,000 work orders in a typical year.
- Plan for the county’s future space needs strategically and proactively.
- Coordinate the design and construction of vital new buildings that modernize the services we provide to the citizens of the county.
- Ensure our buildings operate in a safe, accessible, healthy, energy-efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our Diverse Clients
Our clients consist of the county and state programs that call our portfolio of buildings home.
- County Chair's Office
- County Sheriff
- District Attorney
- Dept of County Assets (DCA)
- Dept of Community Services (DCS)
- Dept of County Management (DCM)
- Health Department
- Library District
- Dept of County Human Services (DCSH)
- Dept of Community Justice (DCJ)
- State Courts
We also consider those who visit county buildings to be our clients. If you have questions or comments, please Contact Us.
Our Dedicated Team
Our team of approximately 100 dedicated staff is represented by members of three local labor unions: AFSCME Local 88, IBEW Local 48, and IUOE Local 701, as well as exempt/management staff.
- Alarm Technicians
- Building Data Techs
- Electronic Services
- Leasing/Real Estate Agents
- Lighting Techs
- Project Managers
- Property Managers
- Stationary Engineers
- Strategic Planners
We celebrate diversity and inclusion in our workforce and the county workplace and community, supporting the county's Equity and Empowerment Lens. We believe in treating all people that live in, work in or visit Multnomah County with dignity and respect.
If you are knowledgeable about facilities, passionate about supporting the mission of Multnomah County, and dedicated to doing excellent work, please consider joining our team.