Tuesday, 9-11:15 am
Wednesday, 1-4 pm
Thursday, 9-11:15 am and 1-4 pm
Services and fees
All routine childhood and adult immunizations are available.
Uninsured and underinsured children
If you do not have insurance for your child or if your insurance does not cover immunizations for your child, the fee is $21.96 per shot. However, your child will not be denied immunizations due to inability to pay.
For adults (at least 19 years old) and fully insured children
There is an administration fee of $50 per shot, plus the cost of vaccine listed below (also per shot). Adults with certain health conditions may qualify for vaccine at lower or no cost:
- $20.92 - DTaP (Daptacel - children only)
- $47.55 - DTaP & polio combined (Kinrix - children only)
- $68.22 - DTaP, hepatitis B & polio combined (Pediarix - children only)
- $80.43 - DTaP, HIB, & polio combined (Pentacel - children only)
- $30.61 - Hepatitis A (adult)
- $20.11 - Hepatitis A (children)
- $36.26 - Hepatitis B (adult)
- $14.01 - Hepatitis B (children)
- $58.65 - Hepatitis A & B combined (Twinrix - 18 y/o +)
- $22.75 - HIB (PedvaxHIB)
- $142.62 - HPV (human papilloma virus)
- $59.85 - MMR
- $168.30 - MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, varicella - children only)
- $109.66 - Meningococcal (Menactra)
- $70.21 - Pneumococcal (PPV23 - adult)
- $156.75 - Pneumococcal (PCV13 - children)
- $27.44 - Polio
- $75.13 - Rotavirus (children only)
- $22.35 - Td (tetanus/diphtheria - Tenivac)
- $33.03 - Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- $104.75 - Varicella (chicken pox)
Seasonal Flu Shot – $30, no office visit fee
Tuberculosis Test - We offer 2 types of TB testing:
- Tuberculin skin test - $45. One TB screening requires 2 visits, no additional charge for the second visit. The TB read must happen 48 to 72 hours after the shot.
- QuantiFERON Gold in Tube Test (QFT-G) - $125. Requires a blood draw. Indeterminate results require a second QFT-G or skin test at additional cost.
Antibody Tests (any age) – $50 per test for the following diseases:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
Fees are updated periodically and are subject to change without notice.
- Cash or credit card preferred. Checks accepted with picture identification.
- Families with children who have private health insurance that covers vaccine (fully insured) should receive their immunizations from their child's medical home.
- Adults and children on the Oregon Health Plan must present their current medical coverage ID at time of the visit.
- Adults with Medicare coverage must pay full price for services and apply for reimbursement from their insurance carrier using paperwork received at their visit.