Representatives of small businesses in the Portland metro region can learn how to do business with Multnomah County and Metro at a free Small Business Open House on Wednesday, February 26 from 3 pm to 6 pm at the Oregon Convention Center, Lobby E, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in Portland. For more information and to register, visit https://metro-multco-openhouse20.eventzilla.net.
The event is an opportunity for local small business owners and staff to meet purchasing and project staff from both agencies and learn about upcoming projects and resources available to businesses.
Both Metro and Multnomah County are committed to supporting local businesses, including new businesses and those owned by women and minorities.
The event will provide information about:
- How to do business with Metro and Multnomah County
- How to register as an Oregon State Certified Small Business
- What various departments in both agencies are tasked with
- What kinds of contracts various departments are soliciting and the kinds of contracts they typically award
- Current and upcoming opportunities
The Oregon Convention Center is served by TriMet MAX light rail and bus, as well as the Portland Streetcar. Onsite parking is also available.