April 10, 2018
Multnomah County Animal Services is now seeking applications for membership on the Multnomah County Animal Services Community Advisory Committee (MCAS-CAC). The purpose of the MCAS-CAC is to thoughtfully advise and provide input to staff regarding division policies, operations, budget, and community relations.
Multnomah County Animal Services is a Division of the Department of Community Services.
Requirements for Membership
- Resident of Multnomah County
- 18 years or older
- Passionate about animals
- Highly reliable and organized
- Leadership qualities/experience
- Commitment to collaborative and inclusive committee involvement
- Willing and able to serve a three (3) year term
New applications will be accepted for thirty days from April 1 to April 30, 2018. All applicants selected for an interview will be contacted no later than May 31, 2018.
Submit an application online through the Google Form, or print and complete the paper application, including your:
- Acknowledgement that you meet all requirements for membership on the CAC.
- Your contact information
- Statements of interest about your knowledge of Multnomah County Animal Services, your interest in serving on the CAC, and your qualifications.
Learn more about the Community Advisory Committee
Learn more about Multnomah County Animal Services