Between July 2015 and June 2016, Multnomah County's Department of County Human Services Community Services Division provided weatherization services to 1,152 people in 564 households to reduce energy costs.
Among the 564 households:
- 355 were single-family and 209 were multi-family
- 96 included one or more people with disability
- 139 housed one or more older adults
- 98 had one or more children under the age of six
- 59% of the people served were of color
Visit the Community Services Division website to learn more about the weatherization services offered.