All Multnomah County Medicare Open Enrollment SHIBA appointments are full. However, you can call the State of Oregon SHIBA office at 1-800-722-4134 or 1-800-MEDICARE.
Picking the right Medicare plan is individualized and we can make sure you pick a plan that meets your health needs.
We’re trained and offer free, unbiased assistance with Medicare issues.
Trained SHIBA volunteers can help Medicare beneficiaries:
- Find out if they’re eligible for benefits they are not receiving
- Compare insurance policies
- File claims
- Make appeals and complaints when necessary
- Make referrals to federal, state and county offices
- Identify potential insurance violations.
SHIBA offers one-on-one Medicare counseling. For more information please call the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) at 503.988.3646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about SHIBA
What SHIBA can do for you