Picking the right Medicare plan is individualized and we can make sure you pick a plan that meets your health needs.
We’re trained and offer free, unbiased assistance with Medicare issues.
Trained SHIBA volunteers can help Medicare beneficiaries:
- Find out if they’re eligible for benefits they are not receiving
- Compare insurance policies
- Ensure they don’t pay too much out of pocket,
- File claims
- Make appeals and complaints when necessary
- Make referrals to federal, state and county offices
- Identify potential insurance violations.
SHIBA offers one-on-one Medicare counseling, either at community-based sites or in homes. For more information please call the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) Helpline at 503.988.3646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about SHIBA
What SHIBA can do for you