You must notify the Department of Community Justice prior to or within 24 hours of changing residence.  If you intend on moving out of Multnomah County – but remaining in Oregon, you must FIRST obtain permission from your Probation Officer.  

If you have two (2) or more DUII (Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants) convictions in your lifetime, you must apply for and receive permission to move to another state, via the Interstate Compact.  If you are considering moving out of state, you must first contact the Department of Community Justice to determine if you are eligible for such a move.

After completing and submitting this online form, you will get directed to a page that shows the information you've submitted. Please keep a copy for your records.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.