The information provided on this website is for general education purposes only; it is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. If you have legal questions, contact an attorney, the police, or the county District Attorney's Office. The inclusion of a program or organization on this site’s list of resources is not an endorsement of that program or organization.
- Gateway Center for Domestic Violence - Legal advocacy; Protective orders
- Legal Aid - Possible free or low cost legal representation; Contested restraining orders
- Oregon Courts - Protection; Custody; Filing suits
- Oregon Crime Victims Law Center - Free legal services for victims of crime in Oregon
- Know the Laws - Custody, Restraining Orders, Divorce
- Keeping Your Phone Service
- Unemployment Benefits for Survivors of Domestic Violence
Going to court can be stressful. Whether you are seeking a restraining order or have other court business, this video will show you step by step what to expect on your court date. Please seek legal counsel beforehand. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, please contact Legal Aid to see if you qualify for services.