The Policy Group (PG) is a committee of agency and elected leaders assembled to weigh in on the environmental review process and results, and provide guidance based on their jurisdiction’s mission and long-term plans.
The date for the next Policy Group meeting in early 2021 has not been set. The date and online meeting link will be shared here when confirmed.
This page will contain materials from the most recent meeting and for the next scheduled meeting when available. The full collection of meeting materials can be found in the Project Library.
Next Meeting: October 2, 2020
- Video recording of online meeting:
Last Meeting: October 28, 2019
- Multnomah County (Chair Deborah Kafoury, Commissioner Jessica Vega Pederson)
- City of Portland (Chris Warner)
- Metro (Councilor Craig Dirksen)
- ODOT (Rian Windsheimer)
- FHWA (Phil Ditzler)
- TriMet (Doug Kelsey)
- Prosper Portland (Justin Douglas)
- City of Beaverton (Councilor Cate Arnold)
- City of Gresham (Councilor Karylinn Echols)
- Oregon Representative Barbara Smith Warner’s Office
- Oregon Senator Kathleen Taylor’s Office
- US Representative Earl Blumenauer's Office
- US Representative Suzanne Bonamici's Office
- US Senator Jeff Merkley's Office
- US Senator Ron Wyden's Office