If you need immediate fire, police or emergency medical assistance, call 9-1-1
Oregon Poison Center
Call in case of accidental ingestion of dangerous substances
Portland General Electric
If your power goes out, call PGE at 503.464.7777 in Portland or 800.544.1795 outside the Portland area. PGE's automated outage reporting system will give you up-to-the-minute information about the outage.
To report an outage or receive an update on a current outage in your area, please call toll free1.877.508.5088.
Northwest Natural Gas
Just remember: Smell. Go. Let us Know. Here are some other steps to take if a natural gas leak is detected:
- Do not use your telephone. This includes cellular phones and all types of portable communication and electronic devices that have a battery. These can spark and create a source of ignition.
- Do not light matches or create any other source of ignition.
- Do not operate ANY electrical switch, including lights, on or off. This could create a spark, which could ignite the gas.
- Open windows and doors.
- Evacuate everyone from the area.
- Call NW Natural (from a phone NOT INSIDE the building with the leak) at 1.800.882.3377.