Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Where to get tested for HIV
When asked for, HIV testing is available at most private providers as part of regular medical care, family planning or STD exams.
We offer confidential HIV testing. The cost is $20. The rapid 20-minute test and anonymous testing are available to those eligible. All testing services are non-judgmental, confidential, and no one is refused service due to inability to pay.
In Oregon, teens can consent to HIV and STD testing and treatment without a parent’s permission.
Getting Your Test Results
- Online - OCHIN MyChart»
- In-person during clinic hours
- By phone Monday - Friday, 1:30-4pm. Call the results desk at 503-988-5727.
Other local HIV testing sites
Call for eligibility and fees.
- Clackamas County Health Department
- Clark County Health Department
- Cascade AIDS Project
- Outside In
- Planned Parenthood
- Washington County Health Department
- Westover Heights
- Other HIV Testing Sites in Oregon
- OraQuick In-Home HIV Test Kit
- Standard and rapid testing. Rapid HIV testing for men who have had sex with men, injection drug users, and partners of people living with HIV only.
- Hepatitis C testing for persons with a history of injection drug use.
- Syphilis testing for men who have sex with men and trans folks at risk.
- Free condoms and other safe sex stuff