Multnomah County Final Decision Designating Rural Reserves
- Ordinance No. 1161, Amending the Multnomah County Comprehensive Framework Plan; and the Multnomah County Plan and Sectional Zoning Maps Relating to Urban and Rural Reserves
- Multnomah County Urban and Rural Reserves Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Map
- Ordinance No. 1165, Amending Exhibits 2 (Findings) and 3 (Record Index) to Ordinance No. 1161
- Exhibit 2, Part I: Reasons for Designating Areas in Multnomah County as Urban Reserves or Rural Reserves
- Document Index for Multnomah County Rural and Urban Reserve Project
The reasons for designation of Reserves are included in the document below. Reasons regarding Multnomah County designations along with page number citations to the record are located on pages 48 – 50 of the document.
- Metro Ordinance No. 10-1238A, For the Purpose of Adopting Urban reserves and Conforming Amendments to the Regional Framework Plan and the Urban Growth Management Functional Plan