Multnomah County Mental Health Call Center
If you or somebody you know is having trouble functioning, we are here to listen. Seek help by calling the Mental Health Call Center at 503-988-4888. Our team of mental health professionals is prepared to help anyone experiencing mental health issues at any time, in any language.
- Free, 24/7 mental health support
- Interpretation services for non-English speakers
- Referral to low-cost or sliding-scale agencies
- Help finding mental health providers
- Information about non-crisis community resources
Urgent Walk-In Clinic
Need to meet face to face? Stop by our Urgent Walk-In Clinic.
The clinic can help anyone experiencing a mental health crisis at no cost.
- Receive immediate care during a mental health crisis
- Speak to a psychiatrist or a mental health nurse practitioner
- Get help with medication and treatment
Location: 4212 SE Division St, Portland (MAP)
Hours: Monday - Saturday: 7 am-10:30 pm, Sunday 9 am-9 pm
Other area mental health crisis lines
Crisis System Feedback
We are asking for input about the crisis system of care: what you think works and where you think it needs improvement. Your opinions are important to us so please take some time to answer questions on a short survey.
Crisis System Forms
Leticia Sainz, Crisis System Program Manager