Online Access to Your Medical Record
If you’re a patient at a Multnomah County Health Department clinic, you can use OCHIN MyChart to access your medical chart online. Connect to your doctor’s office anytime!
With MyChart, you can:
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history
- Make or cancel appointments
- View test results
- Send a message to your doctor’s office
- Refill a prescription
- View your child’s appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more
Having a medical emergency? Dial 911.
Do not use MyChart to contact your doctor for urgent medical care or advice. Instead, please call your doctor’s office»
New User?Ask us for an activation code to get started. To use MyChart you will need:
- Internet access
- A private email address
- An activation code (ask at your clinic)
- Your birthdate or social security number
You can use MyChart for video visits with your doctor. Here’s how to get started.
Still need help? Contact your doctor’s office»