School Immunization Trainings
These free workshops and webinars for school and child care staff will teach you everything you need to know to tackle the annual school immunization report.
Sponsored by the Health Department’s Community Immunization Program.
Provides an overview of the whole reporting process, from records collection to submitting your final report.
- Wed, Nov 8, 9-11am | East County Building, Sharon Kelley Room A, 600 NE 8th St, Gresham
- Tues, Nov 14, 9-11am | Kenton Library, 8226 N Denver Ave, Portland
- Tues, Nov 21, 11am-1pm | Midland Library, 805 SE 122nd, Ave, Portland
From our archives.
- Assessing Immunization Records (30 min) - How to tell if a child needs shots and where to find updated shot records online. How to handle nonmedical exemptions.
- Tallying Records for Sections E-H (30 min) - How to use the tally worksheet to provide statistical summaries of your students. Learn how to count nonmedical exemptions and when to submit Section H.
Community Immunization Program