School Immunization Trainings
These free workshops and webinars for school and child care staff will teach you everything you need to know to tackle the annual school immunization report.
Sponsored by the Health Department’s Community Immunization Program.
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 1-3pm - Hollywood Library
- Saturday, Nov 9, 10am-12pm - Holgate Library
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 10-12pm - Hillsdale Library
From our archives.
- Assessing Immunization Records (30 min) - How to tell if a child needs shots and where to find updated shot records online. How to handle nonmedical exemptions.
- Tallying Records for Sections E-H (30 min) - How to use the tally worksheet to provide statistical summaries of your students. Learn how to count nonmedical exemptions and when to submit Section H.
Community Immunization Program