Need help with a case already in the legal system?
Please visit Crime Victims Services, where our advocates can help you:
- Navigate the legal system, including the courts and probation/parole
- Stay notified about changes in your court case or in your offender's status
- Seek victim assistance and restitution
Are you a victim or survivor of sex trafficking?
- Contact Call to Safety’s 24/7 crisis line for support and information: 1.888.235.5333
Are you a community member or service provider?
- Make a report about minor sex trafficking.
- Find out how your community is collaborating and how you can get involved.
- Learn about sex trafficking, including myths & facts, terminology, and Oregon and federal laws.
- Get some good news: Board of Commissioners recognizes Human Trafficking Awareness Month.
- Receive information & access resources from our 2018 Sex Trafficking Conference.
Engage with our work
- Read Multnomah County's Collaborative Crisis Response (CCR) for Commercially
Sexual Exploited Youth and Young Adults.
- Get a status report for our jurisdiction on commercial sexual exploitation of children.
- Request a sex trafficking presentation.