Moving your home? Buying or Selling? Follow these links to get the forms and instructions you need:
- Recording or changing ownership
- Moving a manufactured home
- Recording or changing a security interest
- Recording a manufactured home as real property
- Removing a manufactured home from county deed records
- Other transactions
The Oregon Building Codes Division is responsible for maintaining ownership and siting information for manufactured structures. We are their local agent.
A Certificate of Taxes Paid form is required prior to transferring ownership. You may request the Certificate by email, phone, mail, or at the time of your visit. (All property taxes must be paid in full).
Whether you prefer to think of them as "mobile homes," "manufactured structures," "trailer houses," or "manufactured homes," file your forms with Multnomah County when you're ready to move your home or after you buy or sell.