We make your home safer, energy efficient and comfortable - at no cost to you.
Multnomah County Weatherization Program can save you money on your energy bill and improve your indoor air quality. Our free services are available for people with limited incomes.
To be eligible for our program you must meet the following criteria:
- If you live an apartment building, please have the property owner contact us.
- You must live on a limited income (which can be found on the State of Oregon website.)
- You must live in Multnomah County
- Own or rent a site built or mobile home (if you are a renter, landlord’s approval is required)
How to Sign-Up? Fill out our short form
Fill out our short pre-screener so we can determine the full range of services you may be eligible for. If you don't see the embedded form, use this link.
What we can fix for free
An auditor will conduct an energy audit of the home to determine and identify measures that can save you money on your energy bills. Cost-effective measures may include:
- Ceiling, wall and floor insulation
- Furnace inspection
- Heating duct improvements
- Air sealing
- Energy education
Water Leak Repair
If you suspect that you have a water leak and you are a City of Portland Water Bureau (PWB) customer, please contact the PWB water leak repair assistance program online or at 503.823.4527.
Financial assistance for repair of leaky toilets, faucets, plumbing, and underground leaks may be available to eligible customers who own and occupy their own homes.
Already a participant or have a question that isn't related to becoming a participant? Call 503.988.7423 or email us.