We make your home safer, energy efficient and comfortable - at no cost to you.
Multnomah County Weatherization Program can save you money on your energy bill and improve your indoor air quality. Our free services are available for people with limited incomes.
To be eligible for our program you must meet the following criteria:
- You must live on a limited income (which can be found on the State of Oregon website.)
- You must live in Multnomah County
- Own or rent a site built or mobile home (if you are a renter, landlord’s approval is required)
How to Sign-Up? Fill out our short form
Fill out our short pre-screener so we can determine the full range of services you may be eligible for.
What we can fix for free
An auditor will conduct an energy audit of the home to determine and identify measures that can save you money on your energy bills. Cost-effective measures may include:
- Ceiling, wall and floor insulation
- Furnace inspection
- Heating duct improvements
- Air sealing
- Energy education
Multnomah County Weatherization has collaborated with the City of Portland Water Bureau (PWB) to provide plumbing repairs and replacement for Portland residents in single-family homes. If you're interested call PWB Fixture repair and Replacement at 503.823.4527.