We help parents navigate personal decisions, meet legal requirements and make healthy plans for children related to separation and divorce.
- Learn how to register for a Parent Education Class.
- Learn about our free mediation services and how to prepare for your session.
- Get information about court-ordered child custody and parenting time evaluations.
- Need help accessing other agencies and resources? Please Contact us.
- Press release about how Multnomah County Courts will be handing different kinds of cases during the COVID19 physical distancing period