Serving by holding Multnomah County accountable to ensure access, equity, and inclusion with its services, policies, practices, and procedures.
- We ensure our investments in the community build a more just and equitable Multnomah County.
- We have a culture of open collaboration, respectful, courageous conversations about institutional barriers to equity
- We unite around shared values of access, equity, inclusion and equity.
- Our workplaces are safe and our services are culturally responsive.
- Our workforce reflects community experience, needs and perceptions.
- Training and Consulting
- Review Policy, Practice, and Procedures
- Coordinate Diversity and Equity Initiatives Including the Dignity and Respect Campaign
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Compliance
- Stakeholder and Community Relations
- Annual Diversity Conference
- Employee Resource Group (ERG) Oversight
- Technical Assistance
- Office of Diversity and Equity (ODE) Library
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Equity Council
- Facilitate Dialogue