Multnomah County is distributing bulk hand sanitizer, disposable face coverings, and face shields at no charge. We are working in partnership with nonprofits and community groups that primarily serve people at highest risk.
- Only submit this form if your organization is in Multnomah County.
- If you order and support the distribution of these items, you may not charge others for them.
- If requesting disposable face coverings, follow these guidelines for labeling disposable face coverings.
Face shields for specific uses
Multnomah County is distributing face shields at no charge for specific uses, including:
When a person has a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a mask or face covering.
When people need to see mouth and tongue motions in order to communicate (e.g., for communicating with children in certain developmental stages or people with hearing impairments).
Before requesting face shields, read these Considerations for Face Shields from the CDC.
For help submitting a request, or to follow-up on a request you have already submitted, please:
- Call and talk to us directly: 503-988-8940, or
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org