Multnomah County Emergency Medical Services provides medical oversight and overall coordination of the Multnomah County EMS system and is the EMS medical control authority for the county.
Patient Treatment Protocols
(Effective January 1, 2020)
For Multnomah County and participating agencies in Clackamas County.
Certification, Accreditation, Training
- State of Oregon EMS & Trauma Systems (EMT certification, schools and training, reciprocity, general information)
- The National Association of EMS Educators
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Oregon Paramedic Association
- National Association of EMTs
- National EMS Management Association
- EMS State of the Sciences Conference (Eagles)
Research Studies and Articles
Emergency Medical Services
619 NW 6th Ave, 6th Floor
Portland, Oregon 97209