Getting started with a development or land use proposal? The first step is to ask a planner.

If you are looking for what the zoning is for your property, use this interactive map*. The map will show you:

  • your zoning and plan area
  • aerial photos of your property
  • additional boundaries and regulatory zones soils, slopes, contours and more

*Zoning for properties located within the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area are currently projecting incorrectly. Please contact the Planner of the Day for correct zoning information.

If you would like to submit an application, pre-file request, or pre-application request, please fill out our Land Use Planning Submittals Form to start the process.

  • Please note: Land use applications that are mailed or emailed will not be identified as "received" until payment is received. A Land Use Planner will contact you as soon as we are able with instructions for providing payment for submitted applications.

If you are looking for application materials and forms, they can be found on the Application Materials and Forms page.