Get informed about your rights and responsibilities as a consumer.

This page contains complaint forms, privacy notices, hearing requests, advance directives and other information you should know.

The Mental Health and Addiction Services Division takes allegations of Medicaid fraud and abuse seriously. Call or visit the Good Government Hotline if you suspect fraud or abuse of Medicaid or other public funds.

Report by Phone 
(888) 289-6839

Report online

Health Share Multnomah Mental Health Member Materials

Complaint Brochure for Multnomah Mental Health Members and Non Multnomah Mental Health Members

Materials for Individuals in Residential Treatment 

Information about Privacy, Advance Directives and Requesting an Appeal

  • Declaration for Mental Health Treatment Form (53 KB)- To let people know what mental health treatment you want if you become too ill to advocate for yourself, fill out this form. Instructions for treatment form mhdirectiveed (50 KB).
  • Advance Directive Form (15.44 KB) - To let doctors, friends, and family know your wishes regarding life support if you become unable to communicate due to a physical illness or accident. Instructions for treatment form mhdirectiveed (50 KB).

Governor's Advocacy Office
(503) 945-6904 or 1 (800) 442-5238

Department of Human Services
(503) 945-5944

Report Abuse of an Adult with Mental Illness: (503) 988-8170

Report Abuse of a Child: (503) 731-3100

Womans hand on a computer mouse