Get informed about your rights and responsibilities as a consumer.
This page contains complaint forms, privacy notices, hearing requests, advance directives and other information you should know.
The Mental Health and Addiction Services Division takes allegations of Medicaid fraud and abuse seriously. Call or visit the Good Government Hotline if you suspect fraud or abuse of Medicaid or other public funds.
Report by Phone
Health Share Multnomah Mental Health Member Materials
- Health Share Multnomah Mental Health Member Rights and Responsibilities
Complaint Brochure for Multnomah Mental Health Members and Non Multnomah Mental Health Members
Materials for Individuals in Residential Treatment
Information about Privacy, Advance Directives and Requesting an Appeal
- Explains under what conditions the county may use your confidential health information without your consent.
- - Explains your right to appeal a treatment decision
- OHP Appeal and Hearing Request Forms - Fill out this form to request a formal hearing from the state Department of Human Services about a treatment decision.
- - To let people know what mental health treatment you want if you become too ill to advocate for yourself, fill out this form. Instructions for treatment form .
- - To let doctors, friends, and family know your wishes regarding life support if you become unable to communicate due to a physical illness or accident. Instructions for treatment form .
Governor's Advocacy Office
(503) 945-6904 or 1 (800) 442-5238
Department of Human Services
Report Abuse of an Adult with Mental Illness: (503) 988-8170
Report Abuse of a Child: (503) 731-3100