We offer care coordination to all Multnomah County youth who are receiving higher levels of mental health treatment. This includes:
- Intensive community-based treatment
- Psychiatric treatment services
- Crisis stabilization services
We can also help if you need more information about getting children’s mental health services.
Providers and parents or guardians of a youth may request services. Please complete the following:
- Authorization to exchange and disclose health information
- Mental health assessment completed within the last 60 days along with most recent progress notes
Send via secure e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may fax completed forms to 503-988-3328.
For assistance, please call our Referral Coordinators at 503-988-4161. It may take a few days for a response. If you don't hear back from us, call 503-988-4161.