ServicePoint is the HMIS/CIS database of choice for Multnomah County. The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline strives to help our partner agencies and service providers utilize ServicePoint effectively for data collection and reporting. The Helpline provides users accounts and trainings free of charge to all service providers who use ServicePoint to collect and report client and program data to the County and its funders.
March 10th, 2017
- Mozilla's latest Firefox browser update, Firefox v. 52, disables the Java plug-in which allows the editing of reports in ART. The plug-in cannot be be enabled in this version of Firefox. If you use the edit option in ART, you may wish to install one of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox v.52 ESR (Extended Support Release), 32-bit, which supports the Java plug-in needed to utilize the edit option in ART;
- Internet Explorer 11 (available in Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Note: The ServicePoint Helpline does not recommend the use of the 64-bit version of Firefox because it does not support the Java plug-in (32-bit) referenced above.
February 21st, 2017
- On Wednesday, February 22nd, the ServicePoint system will be down for maintenance from 7:00 to 10:00 pm (PST). You will not be able to log into ServicePoint during these hours. Service will resume after 10:00 pm.
February 10th, 2017
- A new issue of TalkingPoint is available now! Check out the Jan/Feb 2017 newsletter here.
February 9th, 2017
- A new training schedule is coming! Stay tuned for more details.
- New guide for installing .pki on Mac computers is available. Contact the Helpline for your copy.
Frequently Used Documents/Forms
Need to contact the ServicePoint Helpline?
- Phone 503-970-4408
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone line and email is monitored between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.