ServicePoint is the HMIS/CIS database of choice for Multnomah County. The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline strives to help our partner agencies and service providers utilize ServicePoint effectively for data collection and reporting. The Helpline provides users accounts and trainings free of charge to all service providers who use ServicePoint to collect and report client and program data to the County and its funders.
December 5th, 2018
- The ServicePoint handbook for Bienestar de la Familia and Bienestar Mental Health & AOD have been updated! Download your copies here.
June 20th, 2018
- The ServicePoint handbook for the Family Shelter System program has been updated! Download your copy here.
April 30th, 2018
- The last ART Refresh happened on 4/28/2018 in the evening. We have alerted Mediware and requested a system refresh as soon as possible.
See past ServicePoint Helpline announcements here.
Frequently Used Documents/Forms
- *NEW* - User Set-Up/Modify/Delete Form - use this form to set up new users, modify existing users, or delete accounts. Let us know if you have feedback!
Need to contact the Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline?
- Phone 503-970-4408
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone line and email is monitored between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.