ServicePoint is the HMIS/CIS database of choice for Multnomah County. The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline strives to help our partner agencies and service providers utilize ServicePoint effectively for data collection and reporting. The Helpline provides users accounts and trainings free of charge to all service providers who use ServicePoint to collect and report client and program data to the County and its funders.
April 30th, 2018
- The last ART Refresh happened on 4/28/2018 in the evening. We have alerted Mediware and requested a system refresh as soon as possible.
February 22nd, 2018
- All county offices opened today with a delayed start time of 10:00 am. The ServicePoint Helpline is open today, but a number of the team are teleworking without access to the Helpline phone. If you need to contact the Helpline, please EMAIL email@example.com instead of calling.
- Barring any unforeseen weather events, the Helpline will return to normal working order tomorrow, Friday, February 23rd.
February 20th, 2018
- The ServicePoint Helpline is currently closed due to the inclement weather. We will respond to your queries when we return to the office. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Updates will be posted here if County offices will remain closed beyond Tuesday, February 20th.
February 1st, 2018
- MSI Intake Templates have been updated to reflect the most recent changes to that workflow. Get the newest versions on the MSI page. Link on our Training Manuals and Guides page.
December 22nd, 2017
- The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline will be closed on Monday, December 25th.
- The Helpline will be open on Tuesday, December 26th, but with limited availability.
- Please be prepared for longer wait times to receive a response to your inquiries and to have your technical issues resolved.
- The Helpline will return to regular hours of operation on Wednesday, December 27th.
Thank your for your patience.
November 15th, 2017
- On Thursday, November 16th, the ServicePoint Helpline team will have limited availability. This means you may experience longer wait times to have your ServicePoint-related issues resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please leave a voicemail with your name, your agency, and your phone number with extension. Or you can send an email with this same information and a brief description of your issue to the ServicePoint Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will return to normal hours of operation on Friday, November 17th, at 7:30 am. Thanks for your patience!
October 30th, 2017
- ServicePoint Data Team Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Calling all ServicePoint and ART Users! The Multnomah County ServicePoint data team continues to refine our work to improve the supports and tools we provide to you all so that the data collected in ServicePoint is the best and most accurate it can be. As part of this effort we ask you to complete our annual survey. Your input, ideas and feedback in previous years have been useful in making changes to Service Point trainings and tools and can continue to help us shape our work moving forward.
- Please take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey. Responses due by December 1st. If you're curious, you can check out the results from the last 2 years.
October 19th, 2017
- UPDATED! A number of the ServicePoint Handbooks have been updated to reflect the new HUD Data Standards which went into effect on October 1st, 2017. If your program is part of the All-Multnomah Data-Sharing agreement, your handbook may have been updated with the most recent version of the Release of Information (ROI) instructions, reflecting the turning on of the ROI module in ServicePoint as of October 1st, 2017. Download the latest handbooks here.
September 15th, 2017
- UPDATED! The Portland Housing Bureau has released a new version of the data sharing release of information (ROI) form to coincide with the turning on of the ROI module in ServicePoint on October 1st, 2017. Once the module is turned on, profiles and program information for clients without ROIs recorded in ServicePoint will have limited visibility. A client's record will still be searchable by all agencies participating in the data-sharing agreement, but some demographic information (including Race and Ethnicity), program enrollment and exit information, information about the nature of a client's situation, services and referrals, and contact information will not be shared unless the client has signed the consent form AND you have recorded their consent in ServicePoint with the agency-level and program-level ROIs.
- Going forward, all new clients should sign the updated form, which you can grab here:
- You can also find Russian, Spanish and Vietnamese translated versions of the release on our Training Manuals and Guides page.
See past ServicePoint Helpline announcements here.
Frequently Used Documents/Forms
- *NEW* - User Set-Up/Modify/Delete Form - use this form to set up new users, modify existing users, or delete accounts. Let us know if you have feedback!
- Centralized Report Request System - Use for ad-hoc report requests
Need to contact the Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline?
- Phone 503-970-4408
- Email: email@example.com
Phone line and email is monitored between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.