ServicePoint is the HMIS/CIS database of choice for Multnomah County. The Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline strives to help our partner agencies and service providers utilize ServicePoint effectively for data collection and reporting. The Helpline provides users accounts and trainings free of charge to all service providers who use ServicePoint to collect and report client and program data to the County and its funders.
September 15th, 2017
- UPDATED! The Portland Housing Bureau has released a new version of the data sharing release of information (ROI) form to coincide with the turning on of the ROI module in ServicePoint on October 1st, 2017. Once the module is turned on, profiles and program information for clients without ROIs recorded in ServicePoint will have limited visibility. A client's record will still be searchable by all agencies participating in the data-sharing agreement, but some demographic information (including Race and Ethnicity), program enrollment and exit information, information about the nature of a client's situation, services and referrals, and contact information will not be shared unless the client has signed the consent form AND you have recorded their consent in ServicePoint with the agency-level and program-level ROIs.
- Going forward, all new clients should sign the updated form, which you can grab here: .
August 28th, 2017
- NEW! Now you can sign up your new employees for ServicePoint accounts online! No more scanning and emailing a paper form; you can simply fill out the online version of our User Set-Up/Modify/Delete Form and hit submit! Try it out and send us your feedback.
August 23rd, 2017
- (9:41 am) Access to the ServicePoint database has been restored. Thank you for your patience.
- (8:47 am) The ServicePoint database is currently offline. While installing the latest upgrade patch this morning around 6:45 am, the whole system went down. We are working with our vendor to roll back the upgrade and get the system up an running again. ETA on this fix is approximately 30 minutes.
August 17th, 2017
- The ServicePoint Helpline is closed today. Normal service will resume on Friday, August 18th, at 7:30 am. In the mean time, you may leave a voicemail message at 503-970-4408 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 14th, 2017
- NEW! ServicePoint Handbooks are now available online for the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC), Coordinated Access for Adults & Families, and Human Solutions: Family Shelter System programs.
- UPDATED! The Mobile Housing Team (MHT) ServicePoint Handbook has been updated to integrate the new Coordinated Access processes. Download the updated copy now!
July 11th, 2017
Our ServicePoint vendor will be performing a mass clean-up of users' ART scheduling queues on July 12th. All instances of reports which were scheduled on or before July 1st AND which are marked "Completed" or "Failed" will be removed from users' report queues. Reports scheduled after July 1st or scheduled to run in the future (marked "Pending") will not be effected. No reports will be removed from users' inboxes.
Please direct any questions you may have about this process to the Helpline (contact info at bottom of page).
June 14th, 2017
IMPORTANT! ART did not complete a warehouse build last night OR this morning. This means any data that was entered into ServicePoint yesterday after 6:00 AM will not appear on any reports you run today. We are monitoring ART and will continue to do so through the next scheduled warehouse build, which we anticipate will take place this afternoon around 3:00 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience as a result of this failure to update. We will post more information here if necessary.
Please direct all ART questions to the Helpline (contact info at the bottom of the page).
See past ServicePoint Helpline announcements here.
Frequently Used Documents/Forms
- *NEW* - User Set-Up/Modify/Delete Form - use this form to set up new users, modify existing users, or delete accounts. Let us know if you have feedback!
- Centralized Report Request System - Use for ad-hoc report requests
Need to contact the Multnomah County ServicePoint Helpline?
- Phone 503-970-4408
- Email: email@example.com
Phone line and email is monitored between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.