The Purchasing section supports County operations with an uninterrupted flow of materials and services procured without prejudice, obtaining the maximum value for each dollar of expenditure. Multnomah County competitively procures materials and services, taking into consideration the best combination of price, quality and service. Formal solicitations are generally available on our "Current Bid and Proposal Opportunities" page to maximize contracting opportunities for all vendors.
Multnomah County also manages a number of programs and policies focused on providing contracting opportunities for Minority-Owned, Women-Owned and Emerging Small Businesses (MWESB). Additional resources for small businesses are available, as well as resources for government agencies.
501 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 125
Portland, OR 97214
Office Hours: 8 am. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Choosing Public Procurement as a Career (8.28 MB)
- Retraction Notice (34.86 KB)
- Notice of Intent to use Permissive Cooperative Procurement (47.25 KB)
- Notice of Intent to use Permissive Cooperative Procurement (47.83 KB)
- Notice of Intent to use Permissive Cooperative Procurement (13.19 KB)