Police Reports :

Contact the arresting or responding law enforcement agency directly. 

County Level

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has police reports generated by Sheriff's Office deputies. Requests must be made by mail or in person at :
​234 SW Kendall Ct.
Troutdale OR 97060

General inquiries about the availability of records or regarding the request process can be made by phone: 503-261-2810
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office also serves the City of Wood Village and Troutdale. 

City Level
City of Portland Police Department Records Division
Includes Maywood Park

City of Gresham Police Department
1333 NW Eastman Parkway
Gresham, OR 97030
Phone: 503-618-2318
Additional Phone: 503-618-2320

City of Fairview
Police Records: 503-674-6200

Corrections Records 

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office holds records of incarceration for the last 20 years.  

Historical information about Rocky Butte Jail is located in the Archives at the Multnomah County Records Management Program. Please contact us to make an appointment to view these archives. 

Criminal History Records

Multnomah County does not hold these records. Criminal Court Records are available through the Multnomah County Circuit Court, a division of the Oregon Judicial Department. See this page for detailed instructions on ordering copies. 

General Criminal History Records for Multnomah County residents are held by the Oregon State Police. Requests for criminal histories, including requests as part of a background check, may be requested through their Public Records Unit.

Traffic Tickets :

If you have received a traffic ticket  in Multnomah County and are looking for more information, please refer to the information on your citation. The Multnomah County Circuit Court Traffic Section can provide additional information: 503-988-3235 (option 2).

Other resources: 

CrimeReports.com provides basic information on the location and nature of crimes in your area.