***PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS ONLY OPEN TO HOUSEHOLDS CONTAINING AN INDIVIDUAL IN SERVICE WITH MULTNOMAH COUNTY INTELLECTUAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES. THIS PROGRAM IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC***
IDD Short Term Rent Assistance Program
This program offers short term housing assistance to households with a member enrolled in case management services with Multnomah County Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. If your household has been negatively affected by COVID 19 please see the COVID-19 Rent Relief Program info below. If your household has not been impacted by COVID-19 complete the standard Housing Assistance Request Form to seek assistance.
Send all requests for assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Rent Relief Program (CVRRP) - 2021 Phase 1 Funding
Available through 6/30/2021 to eligible households with a member enrolled in case management services with Multnomah County Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. The purpose of the COVID-19 Rent Relief Program is to prevent evictions caused by the financial and health impacts of COVID-19.
Eligibility Households - To be eligible for the program, households must meet all four of the below requirements. There is no citizenship requirement for these funds.
- At least one member of the household is enrolled in Mult. Co. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities services.
- Resident of Multnomah County
- Experienced at least one of following negative impacts due to COVID-19:
- Loss of employment or income due to COVID-19 related factors
- Directly impacted by business closure related to COVID-19
- Compromised health status or elevated risk of infection or vulnerability to health as related to COVID-19
- Diagnosed or exposed to COVID-19
- Incurred significant cost or experience a financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Household income at or below 80% of Area Median Income
- Income is based on snapshot of current income at time of application and will be documented through self-certification on intake form. Income includes the current gross income of all adult household members. Income limits can be found in the COVID 19 Rent Relief Program Eligibility Guidelines below.
- Current or future rent payment (Cannot pay rents beyond June 2021, subsidized rent is eligible)
- Rent arrears (beginning April 2020)
- Late fees
- Security deposits
- Application fees
INELIGIBLE EXPENSES: mortgage assistance, utility assistance, motel vouchers, or direct cash assistance
How to apply? Complete the intake form below and send to email@example.com
Energy Assistance Program for COVID-19 impacted households
If you are seeking utility assistance for a household impacted by COVID-19 click here for more information.
Call 211 or visit 211info.org for current rent assistance availability.
Return to IDD Housing Resource Guide Homepage