May 18, 2021 Special District Election
- Register or update your voter registration - April 27, 2021 is the voter registration deadline for the May 18 Special District Election
- Military and Overseas Voters
Important Election Dates
- April 2 - Military/overseas ballots mailed
- April 19 - Out of state ballots mailed
- April 27 - Voter Registration deadline
- April 28 - Ballots mailed to voters
- May 3 - Voting Center Express in Gresham open
- May 11 - Last day for voters to safely return their ballot by mail
- May 18 - Election Day (ballots due by 8 PM)
- June 7 - Final Election results certified
- Extended office hours
- Saturday, May 15 , 10 am - 2 pm
- Monday, May 17, 8 am - 7 pm
- Tuesday (Election Day) May 18, 7 am - 8 pm
- Public Test Dates - Logic & accuracy test of ballot scanning and tabulation equipment.
- Friday, May 7, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 7, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
Candidate & Measure Information
- Filed Candidates - filing window Feb 8 - March 18 at 5:00 p.m.
- Candidate Positions on the Ballot
- Candidate qualifications
- Ballot Measure Filings
- Important dates for Candidates and Districts
- Feb. 6 - Last date to publish notice of district election
- Feb. 8 - First date to file in-person for Special District positions on the May 2021 ballot.
- Feb. 27 - Last day to file ballot title for publication
- March 18 - Deadline to file or withdraw for Special District positions on the May 2021 ballot and deadline to file noticed measure ballot title and explanatory statement
- March 22 - Deadline to file optional Voters' Pamphlet candidate statement and measure argument for County Voters' Pamphlet
- March 26 - Voters' Pamphlet material becomes public record and available on website.