Customers of the following water districts may request a free water test kit. The Leadline staff may call you to follow-up on your online request.
- Burlington Water District
- City of Gresham
- City of Tualatin
- Lake Grove Water District
- Palatine Hill Water District
- Pleasant Home Water District
- Portland Bureau of Water Works
- Raleigh Water District
- Rockwood PUD
- Tualatin Valley Water District
- Valley View Water District
- West Slope Water District
If your water provider is not listed, call your provider directly and ask them about lead testing for your water. You can also call analytical labs in your area to find out if they provide lead-in-water testing. Please note, we do not provide water test kits for private wells.
Not Sure Who Your Water Provider Is?
Search by address at: http://www.regionalh2o.org/
To Order Kits for More Than One Address
If you wish to sample multiple addresses, you will need to submit a separate request for each address. We'll send you an email confirmation for each request with a case number.
Questions? Call the Leadline503.988.4000