The Council is staffed by the following individuals, who are collectively responsible for
(1) planning LPSCC’s meetings in consultation with the Co-Chairs,
(2) convening & facilitating the work of LPSCC’s committees & working groups,
(3) conducting research regarding evidence-based public safety policies, strategies & practices
(4) providing analyses & evaluations of operations & problems in the local public safety system, and
(5) overseeing the operation, development & utilization of DSS-Justice.
LEAD Project Manager
Justice Reinvestment Project Manager