What you need to know to pay by mail
- Make your check or money order payable to Multnomah County Tax Collector.
- Do not send cash.
- Two-party checks are not accepted.
- Write your account number(s) (property ID) on the front of your check or money order to ensure proper credit.
- Return the lower portion of your tax statement(s) with your payment.
- Your canceled check is your receipt.
Multnomah County Tax Collector
PO Box 2716
Portland, OR 97208-2716
Mail your payment early enough to be postmarked on or before the due date.
- Mail deposited in USPS collection boxes or at branch offices on the due date may not be postmarked on time.
- If payments are postmarked after the due date, discounts cannot be allowed and interest will be charged.