How we get there matters!
Multnomah County encourages employees to use public transportation by offering a free Trimet Annual all-zone pass - good on Trimet buses, MAX, Wes, Streetcar, Tram and C-Tran non-express routes.
How to get your Trimet Pass
Step 1: Get a Trimet ID Card
- If you are a new employee, check the box on your county ID photo paperwork authorizing the use of your photo for a Trimet pass,
- OR if you would not like to use your County ID photo, submit your own photo: email your photo in jpeg format to email@example.com.
- It takes about a week to get your Trimet ID card.
Step 2: Validation Sticker
- When your card is ready for pick up, Benefits office will send you an email.
- Pick up in the Benefits Office - and we'll provide you the sticker.
- We are located on the 3rd floor of the Multnomah Building. We are open Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- You must get this sticker in person. There is an agreement you must sign.
Updating your Pass:
- Every August the County is given the new year's stickers.
- The Benefits office schedules sticker sessions at many locations around the County, or you can pick up at the Benefits office
- Be sure to bring your Trimet ID card with you, as the sticker must go on the card.
- When you leave county employment, your Trimet pass must be surrendered.
- If your pass is lost or stolen, please contact the Benefits Office to find out how to get a replacement.