Multnomah County Elections offers resources to residents who speak languages other than English:
- موارد التصويت والانتخابات باللغة العربية / Arabic Language Voting and Elections Resources
- 投票和选举的中文资源 / Chinese Language Voting and Elections Resource
- 投票と選挙に関する日本語資料 / Japanese Language Voting and Elections Resources
- 선거 및 투표 자료 한국어판 / Korean Language Voting and Elections Resources
- Информационные ресурсы о голосовании и выборах на русском языке / Russian Language Voting and Elections Resources
- Khayraadka Codeynta ee Luuqadda Soomaaliga iyo Doorashooyinka / Somali Language Voting and Elections Resources
- Recursos en español para la votación y elecciones / Spanish Language Voting and Elections Resources
- Pagboto at mga Mapagkukunan sa Halalan sa Wikang Tagalog / Tagalog Language Voting and Elections Resources
- Tài Liệu Bầu Cử và Bỏ Phiếu Tiếng Việt / Vietnamese Language Voting and Elections Resources
Plain English Facts to Know about Voting and Elections
Multnomah County Elections provides an interpreter to any resident who needs one in order to:
- Sign up to vote
- Mark or read the ballot
- Update your address, name, political party, or other voter information
- Understand elections rules and steps in voting
- Any other elections related help
These services are always free.
In addition to interpretation and translation we also have multilingual staff available to assist you.
To request interpretation services in your native language, simply call, come to our office, or email us for assistance.
Tim Scott, Director of Elections
Address: 1040 SE Morrison St., Portland, OR 97214 (map)
Phone: 503-988-3720 | Fax: 503-988-3719 | TTY Relay: 1-800-735-2900
Email: email@example.com | Office Hours Mon - Fri 8 AM - 5 PM