Local Ballot Measure Filings and Information - May 2020 Primary Election
Ballot Measure Notices
- No measure notices at this time. The deadline for County and Special Districts to file measure notice is Feb. 28, 2020.
Ballot Measure Filings
- Centennial School District (Clackamas & Multnomah County)
Measure Argument Fees for Multnomah County Pamphlet
- $400 - Centennial School District Measure 26-208 (argument fee for Clackamas County pamphlet - $200)
Measure Argument Filing Forms
- Feb. 28, 2020 - Deadline for Special District or County to file notice of ballot title with County Elections for publication.
- March 19, 2020 - Measure filing deadline for jurisdictions (completed and noticed).
- March 23, 2020 - Measure Argument filing deadline for County Voters' Pamphlet
- March 27, 2020 - Arguments submitted for County Voters' pamphlet become public record.