May 19, 2015 Special Election
Special district election for elected board positions for Community College, School, Fire, Water and ESD districts.
- Military & overseas voters' guide and information.
- May 2015 Sample Ballot (55.04 KB)
- Final list of filings for candidates that file with Multnomah County
- Order of Candidate names on ballot for May 2015 Election (26.51 KB)
- List of Measure Filings for the May 2015 Elections
- Important Dates
- March 19, 2015 - Deadline for special district candidates to file for office and for jurisdictions to file measure title & explanatory statement
- March 23, 2015 - Voters' Pamphlet deadline for candidates and measure arguments.
- April 3, 2015 - Military/Overseas ballots mailed.
- April 28, 2015 - Voter Registration deadline.
- April 29, 2015 - Ballots mailed (beginning 20 days prior to the election - no later than 11 days prior)
- May 19, 2015 - ELECTION DAY (Ballots due by 8:00 PM)
- June 8, 2015 - Last day to county to certify election results
- Additional Election Information
- Official Drop Sites available during the 20-day voting period.
- Voter registration information
- Political Signs - Information on size & placement of political signs which does not fall under election law.
- Unofficial drop sites - Requirements for unofficial drop boxes.
- Voting rights information.
- Voting instructions
- Opportunities for observation - Learn more about observing elections in Multnomah County.
2015 Elections Calendar (172.85 KB)