- November 2016 General Election
There are four scheduled election dates each year in Oregon: the 2nd Tuesday in March; the 3rd Tuesday in May; the 3rd Tuesday in September; and the 1st Tuesday after the first Monday in November. The only regularly scheduled election in 2017 is the May 16, 2017 Special District Election. Other special elections can be held in March, September or November.
May 16, 2017 Special District Election
- Candidate Information
- Measure Information
- Measure Filings - Currently, no measures have been filed for the May 2017 Election.
- Measure Filing forms and Information for jurisdictions filing a measure.
- Voters' Pamphlet Forms
- Registration and updating
- Military and Overseas Information
- Election Calendar for May Special District Election
- Jan 31, 2017 - Deadline for special districts to notify Elections Division what board positions will be on the ballot for the May 2017 Special Election.
- Feb 6, 2017 - 1st date for candidates to file in-person at Elections office for open positions.
- March 16, 2017 - Deadline for candidates to file for open positions and deadline for jurisdictions to file ballot title and explanatory statement for measure.
- March 20, 2017 - Deadline for filed candidates to file optional Voters' Pamphlet statement and deadline for measure arguments to be filed.
- March 31, 2017 - Military & Overseas ballots mailed
- April 3, 2017 - Ballots available in Elections office
- April 25, 2017 - Voter registration deadline for new Oregon voters
- April 26, 2017 - Ballots mailed to voters
- May 16, 2017 - Election day.