November 8, 2016 General Election
Presidential General Election with federal, state and local candidates and measures.
Registration and Voting Information
- Military and Overseas Information
- Information for Military & Overseas voters
- FPCA Registration form for military and overseas voters.
- Multnomah County Military & Overseas Voters' Guide - candidates, measures and arguments filed with the Multnomah Co .for County Voters' Pamphlet.
- State Military & Overseas State Voters' Guide - candidates, measures and arguments filed with the Oregon Secretary of State's office for State Voters' Pamphlet.
Important Dates for the November General Election
- 09/23/2016 - Military/overseas ballots mailed.
- 09/26/2016 - Ballots available at Elections office after completing an absentee ballot request form.
- 10/10/2016 - Out of state ballots mailed.
- 10/11-10/14/2016 - Voters' Pamphlet mailed to all residential households by Oregon Sec. of State (county portion inserted into middle of state pamphlet).
- 10/18/2016 - Voter registration deadline (extended office hours 8 am - 7 pm)
- 10/19-10/25/2016 - Ballots mailed.
- 11/02-11/04/2016 - Extended office hours 8 am - 7 pm
- 11/05/2016 - Extended office hours 10 am - 2 pm
- 11/07/2016 - Extended office hours 8 am 7 pm
- 11/08/2016 - General Election Day - open 7 am - 8 pm - ballots due by 8 PM.