SHIRLEY R CRADDICK
OCCUPATION: Gresham City Councilor 2005-10
OCCUPATIONAL BACKGROUND: Health researcher, author, Kaiser Permanente
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: University of Southern California , Master of Health Administration; Oregon State University , BS;
PRIOR GOVERNMENTAL EXPERIENCE: Gresham City Council Advisory Committees Liaison; Gresham Re presentative, Regional Water Providers Consortium; Liaison, Mt. Hood Cable Regulatory Commission; Alternate, Metro Policy Advisory Committee.
SHIRLEY CRADDICK: TRUSTED AND EXPERIENCED
- As a Gresham City Councilor, Shirley moved Gresham to become a leader in sustainability and environmental stewardship.
- Shirley has deep roots in our community and will respond to the concerns of local businesses and residents.
- Shirley is a trusted advocate for the interests of East County and will fight to get District 1 residents their fair share.
“Shirley Craddick is the most qualified candidate for this office. I believe she is ready to represent the voters in District 1 as they deserve and expect.” – Rod Park , Metro Councilor District 1
SHIRLEY'S PLAN TO MOVE METRO FORWARD
- Build a modern transportation plan that meets the needs of the entire region
- Encourage local economic growth, including living wage jobs in District 1, so that people can work near where they live
- Support a strong network of parks and open spaces
- Focus on redevelopment to control urban sprawl
- Work with local leaders to find better solutions to issues affecting us all
" Shirley's ability to bring people together and to find common ground between disparate interests has helped Gresham become stronger and the Council to work effectively together." – Gresham Mayor Shane Bemis
ENDORSED BY THE PEOPLE SHE WORKS WITH
Carlotta Collette, Deputy Metro President, District #2
Senator Laurie Monnes-Anderson
Portland City Commissioners Amanda Fritz and Randy Leonard
Gresham Councilors Josh Fuhrer, Richard Strathern, Paul Warr-King and David Widmark
Troutdale Mayor Jim Kight, Fairview Mayor Mike Weatherby, Wood Village Mayor David Fuller, and Damascus Mayor Jim Wright
Oregon Arts & Culture Political Action Committee
Joint Council of Teamsters No. 37
Numerous other community leaders and residents
(This information furnished by Shirley Craddick for Metro Council PAC#13893 )
The above information has not been verified for accuracy by Multnomah County.