TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Letter to Multnomah County Voter
- Multnomah Co. PUD Map
Multnomah County PUD
- Director (vote for 5)
Measure #26-50 (City of Gresham)
Measure #26-51 (Multnomah Co. PUD)
Measure #26-52 (Multnomah Co. PUD)
Dear Multnomah County Voter:
You are about to receive your ballot in the mail; there are a few things you should know:
- Voted ballots MUST be received at our office or drop site location by 8:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 4, 2003 to be counted.
- Only registered voters residing in Gresham are eligible to vote on the city’s urban renewal measure. Only registered voters residing within the boundaries of the proposed People’s Utility District are eligible to vote on the formation election and members for the initial board of directors. Twelve candidates filed for this initial board and voters will choose five.
- Registered voters within the Interlachen and Rockwood PUDs will not receive ballots for the Multnomah PUD formation election. Registered voters in the eastern portion of Multnomah County who receive electrical power from the City of Cascade Locks are also outside the boundaries of the proposed district and will not receive ballots for this election. See the map for areas outside the proposed boundaries.
- This Voters' Pamphlet is on our website. Our website also includes other helpful information including links to other election and media sites. www.mcelections.org
- At 8:00 PM on election night we will have election results posted on our website and will update that site throughout the evening.
- If a ballot was delivered to your residence for someone who should no longer be receiving a ballot at your address, please write “RETURN” on the envelope and place it back in your mail box. If a ballot was sent to someone who is deceased, please write “DECEASED” on the envelope and place it back in your mailbox.
- Services for voters with disabilities:
- Telephone assistance for the hearing impaired to call our office is: 1-800-735-2900 (TTY) or 711.
- INDEPENDENT LIVING RESOURCES provides audio tapes of this pamphlet for those who are sight-impaired or blind: 503-232-7411 (Voice) or 503-232-8408 (TTY).
- If you have any questions you can contact our office at:
Phone: 503-988-3720, Fax: 503-988-3719
Director of Elections