Am I Registered to Vote?
- Check or update your voter registration
Please note, if you are 17 years old, you will not be able to check the status of your registration online. Please call 503-988-3720 to confirm that you are registered.
Register to vote:
- Register to vote online using the Oregon Secretary of State's My Vote if you are at least 17 years old, a resident of Oregon and a citizen of the United States. An Oregon driver's license or state ID card issued by the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is required.
- If you do not have an Oregon Drivers License, then register here:
- If you are a military or overseas voter please register or update here. - If you are in the Military or living out of the county, it is very important you are registered as a UOCAVA voter. UOCAVA ballots are mailed 45 days before an election; local ballots are mailed 20 days before an election.
Update your registration:
- If you are already registered in Oregon and only changing your residence or mailing address in or into Multnomah County, update your Multnomah County address here.
- For other registration changes such as:
- Party affiliation change - please update your party affiliation by completing a new registration card online or print.
- Name change - please complete a new print registration card so that we have your new signature on record.
Cancel my registration:
- To cancel your Oregon voter registration in Multnomah County, please email, mail or fax us a signed Cancellation Form (61.06 KB).
- If you have moved out-of-state and are registering in your new state it is helpful if you list your previous Oregon registration information. The new state will then notify us. You can also send us a signed Cancellation Form (84.5 KB) by email, fax or by mail.
Other Registration Information