Am I Registered to Vote?
- Register to vote online using the Oregon Secretary of State's My Vote if you are at least 17 years old, a resident of Oregon and a citizen of the United States. An Oregon driver's license or state ID card issued by the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is required.
- If you do not have an Oregon Drivers License, then register here:
- Are you a military or overseas voter? Then, register or update here.
If you are in the Military or living out of the county, it is very important you are registered as a UOCAVA voter. UOCAVA ballots are mailed 45 days before an election; local ballots are mailed 20 days before an election.
Update your registration address:
- If you are already registered and only changing your residence or mailing address, update your address here.
- Are you going to be away from your residence address during the election and need your ballot mailed to an absentee address? If so, please fill out an absentee ballot request form here and mail or fax that signed form to us.
- If you are a military or overseas voter, please use the FVAP registration form or update online at My Vote.
Other Registration Information
- New Motor Voter Act FAQ - Information from the Oregon Secretary of State's office on the new motor voter act.
- Signature Stamp Attestation Form SEL 540 - Form required for voter to use a signature stamp or other indicator of the voter’s signature on any election document.
- Application to Exempt Residence Address from Disclosure as a Public Record SEL 550
- Voting Rights Information
- To check the status of your registration, please visit My Vote.
- Link to Frequently Asked Questions
- Voter Registration Data in Multnomah County