Register to vote or update your registration.

Oregon's voter registration deadline for new Oregon residents is 21-days before Election Day. Updates can be made through Election day. More registration information is listed below.

Am I Registered to Vote?

  • Check or update your voter registration
    Please note, if you are 17 years old, you will not be able to check the status of your registration online. Please call 503-988-3720 to confirm that you are registered.

Register to vote icon
Register to vote:

Update your registration:

  • If you are already registered in Oregon and only changing your residence or mailing address in or into Multnomah County, update your Multnomah County address here.
  • For other registration changes such as:
    • Party affiliation change - please update your party affiliation by completing a new registration card online or print.
    • Name change - please complete a  new print registration card so that we have your new signature on record.

Overseas envelope
Absentee Registration:

Cancel my registration:

  • To cancel your Oregon voter registration in Multnomah County, please email, mail or fax us a signed Cancellation Form (61.06 KB). Please note, cancelled registration records are public records under Oregon's public records laws.
  • If you have moved out-of-state and are registering in your new state it is helpful if you list your previous Oregon registration information. The new state will then notify us. You can also send us a signed Cancellation Form (84.5 KB) by email, fax or by mail.
  • If you wish to report a deceased person who was registered in Multnomah County, please send a copy of the death certificate to Multnomah County elections by mail, fax or by e-mail as a scanned document.

Other Registration Information