Multnomah County Online Voters' Guide for the Nov. 4, 2014 General Election. This guide is produced by Multnomah County Elections Division. It includes information about candidates and measures from local jurisdictions within the boundaries of Multnomah County.
The printed version of the Voters' Pamphlet is inserted into the State Pamphlet to save on mailing and production costs. The Pamphlet will be mailed to all Multnomah County households Oct 8-10, 2014. Ballots will be mailed on Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014. Viewing .pdf files requires the free Adobe Acrobat© Reader.
Multnomah County Voters' Pamphlet - full version
Multnomah County Voters' Pamphlet - by section
- Voter Information
- City of Fairview
- City of Gresham
- City of Lake Oswego
- City of Maywood Park
- City of Troutdale
- East Multnomah SWCD
- West Multnomah SWCD
- Measures & Measure Arguments
- Measure 3-452 (City of Lake Oswego)
- Measure 26-159 (City of Portland)
- Measure 26-160 (Metro)
- Measure 26-161 (Portland School District)
- Measure 26-162 (Sauvie Island Fire District)
- Measure 26-163 (Corbett School District)
- Link to Oregon Secretary of State's Online Voters' Guide with Federal and State Candidates and Measures.