Online Change of Address Form

Ballots cannot be forwarded by the US Postal Service. If you have moved please update your registration.

Please note: This online form below is for Oregon registered voters UPDATING an ADDRESS in or into Multnomah County or updating your mailing address (either local or overseas). 

Other registration changes require a new Voter Registration. If you are registering in another county in Oregon, please visit the other county website for details on updating your address to that county.

If you wish to cancel your voter registration in Oregon, please use our cancellation form.

You must have Javascript enabled to use this form.